DLC Ground Transportation Services has standardized rates with flat-pricing for all the destinations we serve. Passenger requested stops en-route during a flat-rate trip will be charged at $10.00 per stop. Stops off-route will be charged depending on distance.
NYS Sales tax will be applied to fares on trips originating, remaining and concluding in New York State. This tax is computed by using the tax rate for the jurisdiction where the service commenced.
A cancellation fee equal to the total trip cost will be charged for any cancellation that is made less than two hours before the scheduled pick up time.
A no-show fee equal to the trip cost plus applicable waiting time, tolls, parking and gratuity will be charges when the passenger fails to show at the designated location for which a reservation has been made. To avoid a no show fee please call if you cannot locate your driver, 800-460-5520
Cash or credit card (American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover) is the accepted method of payment. Our rates are based on transportation only and exclude parking, extra stops, waiting time, off hour surcharges, etc.
For all point-to-point reservations, there is a (15) fifteen minute grace period before wait time charges apply. After (15) fifteen minutes, wait time will be charged at $15.00 per fifteen (15) minute increments once the grace period has elapsed.
DLC Ground Transportation Services is able to monitor all commercial aircrafts. DLC does not charge wait time for commercial flights arriving at the Westchester County Airport HPN. At LaGuardia, Kennedy and Newark airports the grace period after arrivals is 30 minutes on domestic and 60 minutes for international flights.
For pick-ups at an FBO, there is a (15) fifteen minute grace period before wait time charges apply. After (15) fifteen minutes, wait time will be charged at $15.00 per fifteen (15) minute increments once the grace period has elapsed.
We do not believe in charging our customers holiday surcharges for taxis.
A 15% discretionary gratuity* will be added to the base fare.
*A suggested gratuity has been added for your convenience. The payment of a gratuity is completely discretionary and may be increased, decreased or eliminated entirely.
- STC – An STC is a surcharge based upon various overhead expense items, some of which may not relate to the specific trip. The STC is always calculated as a flat percentage of the base rate.
- ASC - Fuel surcharge is denoted as “ASC” - This fee is added to our base rate, to cover recent spikes in the cost of gasoline and diesel fuel. Fuel surcharge (ASC) is a fixed amount per transaction.
- DLC Ground Transportation Services assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged luggage, personal belongings, or any items left in the vehicle. Customers will be subject to any shipping or delivery fees associated with returning the items.
- DLC shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
- DLC does provide child safety seats upon availability. Parents and guardians traveling in our vehicles are responsible for installing child safety seats in accordance with state and federal laws. If you wish to provide your own car seat, we would be more than happy to store it for you at no additional fee.